Fire Protection Rated – Security Glazing – UL Classified
Wired Glass-Clad Polycarbonate Laminates.
Dlubak Corporation’s Wired Glass-Clad Polycarbonates are intended for installation in fire windows, fire doors, and fire door frames with transoms and/or sidelights that are provided with suitable glazing frame members. The wired-glass surfaces, bonded to a polycarbonate core create a product that not only resists extreme impact from physical and ballistic attack but also provides UL Classified Fire-Rated-Protection. These are the ultimate glazing product for detention or correctional facilities and other applications that require protection against physical attack and fire.
Our Fire-Protection-Rated products are available in several standard makeups that offer a full range of protection against physical attack and ballistics as well as 20, 45 and 90 min fire ratings. The chart below shows our standard products along with testing and technical data. Please contact us at 800-336-0562 for additional technical information or questions.
UL Classified Fire-Protection-Rated Glazing Material, tested in accordance with:
- ANSI/UL9 Standard for Fire Tests of Window Assemblies
- ANSI/UL10B Standard for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- ANSI/UL10C Standard for Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door
Also carries UL Canadian Classification for:
- CAN4-S104-10 Canadian National Standard Method for Fire Tests of Doors
- CAN4-S106-80 Canadian National Standard Method for Fire Tests of Window Assemblies.