Security Glass - Bullet Resistant - NIJ & EN No Spall
Bullet resistant laminates offer a complete line of NIJ ballistic protection.
Glass and Polycarbonate bullet resistant laminates offer a thinner lighter alternative to all glass products, while providing excellent no-spall ballistic protection. From small hand guns to military assault rifles, Dlubak has the right product for your project.
These ballistic laminates can be used in places where the use of existing framework is necessary and thicker makeups will not fit the glazing pocket. They are also an effective solution for applications where weight is a concern such as security doors, portable buildings and armored or military vehicles.
We offer our standard laminates tested to NIJ and EN Ballistic standards, but can also manufacture products to custom specifications for commercial, government or military applications. See below for basic information about our laminates and to see which might fit your particular need.
Glass & Polycarbonate Laminates
- Thinner and Lighter Alternative to All-Glass Products
- Provide Full Range of No-Spall Protection
- Achieve Higher Levels of Ballistic Resistance Without Excessive Weight or Thickness
- Use Where Thicker Make-Ups Will Not Fit Glazing Pocket Lighter Material More Feasible For Security Doors or Portable Buildings.
- Constructed of Multiple Layers of Glass Bonded by PVB (Polyvinyl butyral), With an Interior Surface of Mar-Resistant Polycarbonate Bonded to the Glass With Polyurethane
Click the chart below for product information including data sheets and test reports*.
*All test reports require a user name and password to view. Please contact us at 1-800-336-0562 for access to this information.